As the federal government continues to raise the alert across many pharmacy fronts, CPS has developed solutions to help you maintain a constant state of readiness for the inevitable Joint Commission, government and drug manufacturer audits. We are the partner who can set you up for success with compliance for 340B and USP 795, 797 and 800.
Our compliance team lends expertise, personal experience and unwavering support in audit preparedness, quality improvement, risk management and success throughout the health system. And should you undergo an audit, we can be your pharmacy point person and guide you through it.
The CPS Compliance and Regulatory Solutions support for your operation encompasses:
- Real-time resource and tool updates to address current and emerging regulatory issues
- Ensuring pharmacy management services meet their intended objectives
- Adhering to national, state and local regulations, accreditation and professional practice standards
- Protecting patient health and safety
- Ensuring high quality care is provided to all patients
- Identifying and mitigating quality and safety areas for improvement
- Operating in compliance with governmental, professional and company approved standards
- Maintaining in accordance with indicators representing high-performing pharmacy operations